(07) 5443 1036
33 Fishermans Rd, Maroochydore, Qld, 4558
No products in the cart.

Safety & Gas Certificates

Safety is paramount when it comes to keeping yourself and those around you safe on and off the road. In Queensland it is a requirement if you are selling a camper or caravan over 750kg to have a Safety Certificate completed. In addition a Gas Certificate is also needed if there are any gas systems installed. So if you are purchasing a second hand caravan or camper, look to make sure all road and gas safety certificates are provided.

Safety Certificates

Selling your van? We can provide Safety Certificates which are valid for 2 months.

Gas Certificates

Gas Certificates may be required if you are selling your caravan, installing any new gas appliances or modifying gas lines. Gas Certificates are valid for 3 months and can be done at the same time as your Safety Certificate. 

Sign Up For Our Newsletter!

Discounts, new products and great advice!

Make a service or insurance quote booking online!